I have been looking forward to the kids going back to school as it is so hard to keep them entertained. Christmas presents only last so long and then they want to have another "treat". Well tomorrows the day and guess what Jerra has come down with what we think are the Chicken Pox!!! Great, another few days of entertaining. One must ask well are they immunized? The answer to that logical question is Yes! I am diligent with the immunizations in my house, but guess what? There are those few cases of break through Chicken Pox#%$&@^! I am grateful that Jerra did get the shot as she is really not very sick. No temperature, not really any itching, just spots! Ethan and Hannah have each had four or five but theirs have faded. Not anything like I had when I was a kid, but still contagious! So stay away from our household and continue to get those shots. Oh yeah, Hannah is throwing up too, so looks like mom will not be going to work tomorrow as dad can't handle throw-up!!!
Some days you wonder why you had so many kids! Today I was reminded when we organized all of the old pictures. Looking back on them made me cry. Boy, those times were hard, and I would not want to go back there for anything, but I sure miss my little babies. My babies will be 7 in 6 weeks! Have a great week!
1 comment:
Get better soon Jerra we love you..
Post a Comment