So Friday was the photo shoot at Layton Family with me and all of the other providers. I was nervous but excited. I walked in and the greeted me with open arms. I am sharing an office with Dr. Berwald, whom I adore. His sense of humor is so great and he is so much fun to be around. As I walked in there are posters welcoming me to the clinic and inviting patients to make appointments with me. OMG (Gosh), How exciting. The sign on the outside of the clinic, welcomed me and also invited patients to schedule an appiontment with ME! It felt so good to have a clinic, want and be so excited to see me and have me become a part of them. his is trully what I went to school for! Hopefully this all works out, I think that it will! Remember if anyone needs a family practice provider, I'm in Layton!!!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Accepting new patients....
So Friday was the photo shoot at Layton Family with me and all of the other providers. I was nervous but excited. I walked in and the greeted me with open arms. I am sharing an office with Dr. Berwald, whom I adore. His sense of humor is so great and he is so much fun to be around. As I walked in there are posters welcoming me to the clinic and inviting patients to make appointments with me. OMG (Gosh), How exciting. The sign on the outside of the clinic, welcomed me and also invited patients to schedule an appiontment with ME! It felt so good to have a clinic, want and be so excited to see me and have me become a part of them. his is trully what I went to school for! Hopefully this all works out, I think that it will! Remember if anyone needs a family practice provider, I'm in Layton!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!!! I am so excited for you!!! You deserve every bit of it and I am sure that the patients will start rolling in. Congratulations!!
(We are back from our vacation. We need to get together)
Love,
Allison
I could not be more proud of you if you were President of the U.S.!!!!! But...you know that.
Post a Comment