Tonight I called home after exercising and picking Jerra up from tumbling. Katie was gone playing a game in Provo, and the twins and Thane were home. The twins were inside and Thane was outside, I had asked them to read and get their homework done. I knew that I probably would have to follow-up when I got home. Usually they don't want to do homework without me, it is a chore. Thane had some things to do outside and the twins stayed inside.
I called home to check on them and Hannah answered the phone, this is a first for her but she had identified the number! She said "hello" and I said whose this, (knowing good and well who it was) she said "hi mom this is Hannah and we read six books and our homework is done. Will you bring us home a treat?" She seemed to old to me! I can't believe that independently they completed all of their homework and read together without fighting. I was so proud of them! I came home to find eight books read on my bed and the homework done. They were so proud of themselves, and the treats made it all the better. I was relieved because it gave me sometime to take my own bath.
One more cute thing, when she turned on the bath water tonight she informed me the temperature was "medium"! I guess this means the water is just right!
No comments:
Post a Comment