Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Our new Baby!
No it isn't what you think. After having four kids, and reporting last post that I can't take anymore, why would I even consider being responsible for another living thing? Well, guess what it isn't alive. Our newest addition is a Polaris RANGER. Yes you heard right. We finally did it (it has been about a week)! Thane caved, I have been wanting one for quite sometime and he and I decided we needed to get a little more ahead with our bills. Well we have gotten ahead (not where I wanted to be) and the time was right. WE LOVE IT! We have been on rides to the bird refuge (the gates are open), down to the salt flats, and to the Hooper store for a treat! We all fit in!!!! I love that we can all jump in and go. MOAB in three weeks!!! I can not hardly wait now, (could hardly wait before). Pictures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment