Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jo Jo Queen of Hearts



Jerra has been changing so much!! I love to see her little spirit growing, she is acting more "adult like". I am not so sure how about her grwoing up but, I know it is inevitable and might as well embrace it. This past few weeks her new kitten has been tough. She has been sick and we have had to be really diligent with her treatment, including medicine twice per day and a very special diet. Jerra has risen to the occasion and has not complained. I am very proud of her and her diligence shows, as the kitten is liking her alot.
A couple of days ago, she had her Alice in Wonderland performance at school. She was the Queen of Hearts. First of all, Jerra is normally very shy and the queen of hearts is a strong, mean and direct role. This was a challenge for her. She also doesn't necessarily like to get up in front of people, and the Queen had a large part in the play. She did so well! She was really cute and I loved her facial expressions. Her teacher had been working with her to be more MEAN and was so surprised how well she did. She ended with a great performance and was very pleased with herself.
Jerra has such a good personality and loves life. She realizes the things that her dad and I do for her, and is grateful for them. That crooked little smile that she always has makes me happy inside. She is becoming more and more responsible, (although still doesn't keep her room cleaned) and is doing things without being asked. She is doing well in school and LOVES 6Th grade. I love to see her with the twins. She loves them so much and can get EJ to do almost anything. Good job Jerra Jo, I hate to see you grow-up, but know you will! I love you so much!!!

No comments: