Sunday, November 8, 2009
H1N1
Ok, so I have heard to much about the flu lately, (although it keeps me in business) I want to puke. I have probably seen about 20 cases in the last few weeks, just myself and the Clinic has seen many more. Our clinic got 80 shots in for the employees (more coming next week)! I caved and gave them to our whole family! I have had such a hard time trying to decide if it is worth it as the immunization is so new! It was made so quickly and has not been proven completely effective as it has not been tested as adequately. I was sure that I wanted it as I am around it so much, but was so unsure about giving it to the kids. After seeing so many cases, I don't want my family to be out of commission for a week, especially at Christmas (we do not want to do that again) and I surely don't want a complication from the flu. Thane and I decided it was worth it. AHHH, I always wonder if I am making the right decision and, I also keep telling EJ that he will not be getting more shots. I continue to deceive, bad mom! This time I only had to convince and then chase him for about 20 minutes (that was after I got so mad). He hates shots, and gets so scared when I give them to him. Everyone else did well, and we will be fully immune (if it works) in about 10 days. Hopefully I made the right decision!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You made the right decision, baby girl.
I think you made the right decision too (and if you have any extras, send them my way :) Love ya!
Allison
Post a Comment