Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Grandma...

Enclosed is my grandma's letter, I like to post it as I think it is a good thing to have  review of the year! 

Happy Reading....

Grandma,
I know, I know, it has been way too long! I love and think about you a lot, but these kids are making me crazy! It seems that everything I do revolves around them. I sometimes wonder what Thane and I will do when they are all gone, because it is ALL we do now. This year has been good to us, but so busy.

As for me I am working full time at two clinics for HCA. The Farr West clinic is right by Mom’s and Dad’s house. It is nice to practice by right where I grew up because there are a lot of people who become my patients who I knew as a kid. It is also nice cause every once in a while I get to see mom and dad at lunch. The Farr West clinic is slower and a great pace. The Layton Clinic that I work at is very busy! I sometimes see about 20 patients a day and come home very tired! I love my job, but hard to juggle everything when I come home tired and need to “run” with the kids.
Thane is doing very good; he got a good promotion this year and enjoys work too. He still farms a lot in the summer. He is a great dad and “runs” with the kids as much as I do. Many times we go different ways each night, only seeing each other when we fall into bed at night. It’s okay; we try hard to find a few hours for a “date” on the weekend, now that the kids are old enough to leave home alone.

Katie is doing really well; she does exceptional in school and is a great kid. She many times makes dinner for our family and helps the kids with homework. I love that I have a little bit of help here and there. She is a GREAT soccer player and is an 8th grader trying out for the High School Soccer team in the spring. I assume that she will make the junior varsity team. Within her high school years maybe she will make the varsity team.

Jerra is also doing well. She started seventh grade this year and has transitioned so well! She gets really good grades and loves school (even though she will not admit it). She plays soccer as well and will probably make the teams too! She is my little love bug, she loves the twins and many times will occupy them for hours. She has a way with them that no one else in the family has.

Hannah is doing well too. Hannah is a little basketball star, she does so well at the sport and we are trying to get her on a competition team so that she can learn more and play more than just a couple months out of the year. Hannah and EJ are in the third grade! I can barely believe that, it seems like just yesterday they were preemies in the hospital.

Ej is also doing well, he is still very little, weighing in at 45 pounds and still very short. I am sure that one day he will sprout up and shock us all. Being short makes him agile he can move fast and does really well. EJ like soccer and baseball, I find it funny that they all like different things. They are very different kids. Ej is in the total boy stage right now; he loves to play with friends and can rarely be found at home playing with his sisters. He still loves them but says girls are geeks! He too is doing well in school and is very smart!

We all are doing well. I hope that you are too. We add you in our prayers every night and the kids ask me about you all the time. Dad tries to keep us updated. He comes to almost every game the kids have and I love it when he is there. He looks really good and screams really loud when the kids do well. I love it! I love and miss you a lot. I hope that I can come and see you soon!



Love ya lots,

No comments: