Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fowers Funny's

I try to keep track of the funny things that have happened.  These things happened this week.

Ethan and Hannah were getting ready with me in the bathroom a couple of mornings ago.  I was trying to hurry as I always am. 
Hannah:  "Mom have you and dad had Sex?"
Mom "Yes Hannah, Why".
Ethan:  "Ehh that is gross!  You have to take your clothes off!"
Hannah:  "Yuck"

That was it for a few minutes until Ethan came back into my bathroom with a very curious look on his face. 

Ethan:  "Mom does that mean that Blake's (his friend) mom and dad have sex?"  (He He I love it!)
Mom: "Yes EJ in order to have a baby, you have to have sex"
Ethan: "That means the whole world has to have sex!!!"  (I am rolling by this time)
Mom: "Yes Ethan, when you are an ADULT you will want to have sex with someone you love."
Ethan:  "Mom I never want to have sex."

That was it!  Off he went probably not thinking about it again.  I will remind him of this conversation when he is 18!
A couple of Days prior,
  Ethan and Hannah are trying to earn quarters for the ARCADE on the cruise ship in February.  Each time they do something well, I give them a quarter.  Ethan feels as if he is not earning them fast enough.  When I came home from work the other day he had a Gatorade container (not rinsed out I might add) by the edge of his door.  Along with the bottle (filled with the few quarters he had earned), sat a note saying "Donashuns being asepted for Ethan".  Jerra told me later on that he was going to put that he had cancer so he might get more!  Smart little shit! 

I love it!

1 comment:

mommy1 said...

That darn EJ is SO clever! Wonder where he got that??