Friday, March 2, 2012

Zion... via President's Cup

So the tournament was always soccer, After one of the games we went to Zion.  The girls had recently been there with Thane when they played in Las Vegas last month.  I had been there years ago but did not get to do much as the twins were babies.  It was time!!!  Zion was really fun, a little cold, but NO people!!  We hiked to the Emerald pools, saw three waterfalls, and had snowball fights.  As I previously mentioned just being with the kids and Thane, made me feel better.  I have worked so much lately that I was feeling kind of down, and found myself withdrawn.  This was a good break, helping me to remember why I work so hard and what really matters to me. 
The bird with the "birds"  This was an ostrich farm right outside of Zion.



We stood under these waterfalls.  Little wet, weather was about 55 degrees so did not want to get too wet!!!

I love her so much, her contagious personality sucks me in. 
Could not get the Hat off!
These two stick together everywhere we go.  She loves him so much, and is alot like him.  It makes me happy to see her with him. 
He stayed with me, of course, so he got the most pics and loved the attention!  I loved giving it to him. 
My FAVORITE picture, little bit of attitude in every one's face. 




This was the dripping rock, wow they are getting big. 

1 comment:

dasrls said...

Your girls are beautifu;! They look just like you!