Wednesday, March 28, 2012

GET AIR

I am so behind on my posting, but will go at my own pace....  Ethan and Hannah had their birthday party at Get Air about two weeks ago.  I was apprehensive, as it is expensive and I told them they could not invite very many friends.  It turned out good, and I am so surprised how well every one loved it.  My kids have been there many times, with friends an other parties and love the place.  I loved that I did not have the mess at home!  Lots of fun and Jess and Amber made it more special as they could come.  (more on them later). 















2 comments:

mommy1 said...

Baby girl...usually I write about YOUR post but this time I'm talking to you! you HAVE to quit saying that you are 'behind'! You may THINK you are behind but, from the outside looking in, you are doing an AMAZING job of keeping up! You are twice the working mom that I ever was; don't try to be TOO good (HA!), you know where that leads. Now...breathe.....
Oh, and your kids are amazing also....Love Mommy

Jess said...

We loved the party and were just excited that we were able to be there to enjoy it with everyone. Maybe next year you can be in Germany to share Darien's bday with us.