So Sarah is home! Yes I couldn't believe it either, but she has shown everyone how strong she is. This week she has had a permanent shunt placed and it was decided for now that the doctors were just going to watch her glioma. I am so excited for her and again need to remind myself to be grateful. This tragic episode in someone else's life brought me down to earth again this week. I have tried to be more patient.
As for Halloween, it was fun but I glad it is over. The kids did all kinds of fun things in the last couple weeks. Trunk or treating just topped it all off. Of course they had to come home and lay the candy out on the floor and the bartering started. Then the fighting started. I quickly PUT THEM TO BED! We really did have a great night. Went treating together came home and watched a movie together. It was fun to have us all enjoy something together.
Probably the most eventful event of the week was that we played our last soccer game today for TWO weeks! CELEBRATION! I am excited to have a break.
Well now that Halloween is over, Christmas will be here before we know it as a matter of fact I heard Christmas music in the grocery store this morning!!!! Don't blink! WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment