Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thank god for flushing toilets!!!

I think this picture is cool because, it is dad and two boys!

Journey to the center of the earth in 3D!


My two devils! I am not sure that these would be the real devils in our house!

Halloween 2008!



Hannah posing





Pumpkin carving!





Katie 6th grade Alice and Wonderland Play at school.






Twidle Dee and Twidle (spelling?) Dum







My Tiny, short basketball boy and yes, he is a momma's boy.









Our cousin Jesse who lives in Californina!







Jerra rules the soccer field!











Checkin In with the referees.










So the SEWER is in!!! It wasn't quite as bad as I had thought, in fact I wasn't even home for most of it. Thanks so much to Matt and Scott for all of their help, I am sure that is why it was easier, and guess what? Thane and I are still married! As you can see it has been a great weekend, we played around the house enjoying each other. THis morning the kids were in the Primary program at church and it was quite fun to see them saying their parts on the podium, each of them with their own personalities. I enjoy seeing them happy and laughing together. Hopefully we can have a great week. Keep praying for Sarah and Emmalee! Here are my random pictures, thought I would share.

2 comments:

Flynn Fam said...

Jesse is so cute I loved that moment

Laura said...

I think that Twidle Dee and Twidle Dum are really supposed to be our two boys don't you?