Friday, November 7, 2008

Septic tank or Sewer?

So which do you prefer. It has been the topic of our family conversations for about a week now. Thane is trying to get it all put together so that we can build our "shed" to put the toys in. If it was my decision the sewer would have not come to Hooper since we put about 10k into the septic tank when we built the house, but it isn't my decision so we must CONNECT! It will be beneficial because now we can use the place where the infiltrators are for our shed! As you see I am trying to look at the bright side. Removing the costly septic tank is going to take all weekend and putting the sewer in will probably take another weekend, all to go number 2!!!! Hopefully Thane and I can get thought the weekend, without too many arguments, thanks so much for to Matt and Scott for their help as it will probably help Thane and I to remain married! MORE TO COME STAY TUNED!!!
On a more serious note about three weeks ago one of the therapists from work has a little girl diagnosed with liver cancer. This is a rare cancer usually only found in adults. I feel so terrible for this poor family. Prognosis isn't always good with this type of cancer, but they have decided to give it all the got and treat diligently, please keep them in your prayers!!!! I have added Little Emmalee's link if any of you are interested. I admire her and her famiies strength through this terrible time. Good luck Emmalee!

No comments: