I felt as if it was time to change my background, I just realized that I copied Tracy she had the same one that I did. I guess great minds think alike.
This week has been pretty uneventful. Thane and I went to parent teacher conferences, all of the kids are doing well in school and the teachers had very good things to say about them. Of course that makes me feel good inside because of course how the do is directly related to how I parent, or at least I think so!?@?! Hannah's teacher did recommend that we work on some specific things with her. I was really worried at first, but now just know that we just need to help her with a few minor things. I was proud of all of them they all really like school and do well with keeping up their homework with all of the extracurricular things that our family has going on. They all seem so grown up and it is hard to believe that before too much longer I will have a child in Junior high. The school year is just about half over. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment