I pulled into Dad's today and saw your car and stood by it for a minute, savoring the excitement I saw from you when you bought it. I imagined how excited your deserving wife would be when she saw it. I wanted to see her face as she is so unselfish with everything she does, and deserves this car more than anyone. I went through Shopko with the girls on Tuesday and saw the little clothes and remember the little man that you were shopping for the week earlier. It's funny because the day we shopped together would not have meant anything if you would have been living here. In a way the distance has brought us much closer. Maybe that is what was meant to be. Just wanted to let you know that I was grateful that I got to see you and hopeful that next year we will meet up again in Germany. I love you, the beautiful, smart, sister (LOL) :)
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Dear Jess,
I pulled into Dad's today and saw your car and stood by it for a minute, savoring the excitement I saw from you when you bought it. I imagined how excited your deserving wife would be when she saw it. I wanted to see her face as she is so unselfish with everything she does, and deserves this car more than anyone. I went through Shopko with the girls on Tuesday and saw the little clothes and remember the little man that you were shopping for the week earlier. It's funny because the day we shopped together would not have meant anything if you would have been living here. In a way the distance has brought us much closer. Maybe that is what was meant to be. Just wanted to let you know that I was grateful that I got to see you and hopeful that next year we will meet up again in Germany. I love you, the beautiful, smart, sister (LOL) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment