This last weekend, we gave up our annual trip to Lava to go to the Park City extreme soccer tournament. We didn't think that we were going to be "accepted" to the tournament, but when we found out that Hannah's team was we decided to make a "mini" vacation for the family. I was so glad that we got to be together, as the time we all have as a family is priceless. Hannah did not win the tournament but she LOVED playing. She just doesn't seem to care too much to win, She LOVES to play, she is good at it and she LOVES to with her friends. She also loves to be the center of attention, and she was this weekend. I love her pretty little smile. She is so good at soccer, and she played her little heart out this weekend.
We stayed in a hotel and went and did alot of fun things, (thanks to Thane's hay money). I liked just being together, and really enjoyed no work and no phone. Makes me remember to enjoy the Journey!
She looks so old in this picture, my sick little five pound baby is getting really big and independent! :(
She loves the limelight, more than any of the others, she loves life, that makes me happy!
Leo the Real Lion, came at the wrong time, the girls were playing and easily distracted by him!
The following pictures were taken at the Olympic Park, It was really great! I am ashamed that I had not been there before. The Skeleton and EJ.
While we were there the divers were jumping, it was by far the highlight of the park, AMAZING!
The twins were born the day of the closing ceremonies of the Olympic games in Salt Lake, little did I know we would be standing here and this picture would mean so much! Looking back, I never imagined this is where my life would be. This picture helps me to remember where I have been, and where I am!
I love it!
This is the bobsled that the USA team won gold in at the most recent Olympic games, neat!
Lighting the fire within! Literally LOL
My favorite soccer pictures of the tournament! Love the one above where she is "ready to go".
These pictures are at the Alpine Slide and Alpine Roller coaster, I didn't go, as I get so sick and didn't want to pay to vomit!
Great times, and greater memories~!
1 comment:
Jody, these are great stories and pictures BUT I have a comment! All these stories and pictures don't contain pictures of you! I know you don't really like to be in pictures, BUT, this blog is for your family and your future family (grandkids) and they WANT to see you! So, please have the kids or Thane take some pics of you and include more of them on the blog. You make me happy. I love to see how much you enjoy life and remind yourself of the positive things daily! Keep it up baby girl.
Post a Comment