I find it hadr to beleive that I have girls this age. I look at them and don't feel old enough. Maybe that is a good thing, I don't want to grow up yet, and don't want them to grow up either. Here are some details about the kids.
This year Kaite is starting 9th grade. Katie shoe size is 9 1/2 she weights about 130 pounds and is 5ft 6 inches, she eats anything, favorite drink is probably Gatorade. She is not interested in boys much, she loves to beat me at any game. She loves music, and has MANY friends. She is the yearbook editor this year. She LOVES soccer and being active. She is in charge of everything, she is organized and could take over this house. She LOVES her dad and being involved with him, she is very smart. Bra size 34 B.
Jerra is starting 8th grade and is such a kind heart, she is nice to anyone. She really cares about herself, and loves clothes and SHOES, (me too). She weighs about 85 pounds and is about 5 ft 3 inches. Shoe size is 9. Yesterday we tried on pants and she could not fit in a 0, yes zero! She too loves Soccer, but her true passion right now is running! She loves drama and singing, and is too not into boys much. She is not a good eater, and loves Dr. Pepper, when mom and dad lets her have it. Bra size 32 AA. Hannah is my little caring girl, she worries about Ethan way to much, and he sucks it up. Hannah and Ethan are in fourth grade (OMG). This year they have the same teacher, not sure how that is going to work out. Hannah wears a size 5 women's shoe, and is almost 5 feet tall. Her weight is about 65 pounds. She loves french toast, and sandwiches. She hates anything with tomato sauce including spaghetti! Most of all she is my sweets girl, she loves dessert and chocolate and is ALWAYS hungry. Hannah loves soccer, but Hannah loves everything. She is willing to try anything and is not afraid of much!
Ethan, is still my little boy, although he now has changed his mind about marrying me! He is just barely 50 inches and 55 pounds. Hard to believe that the three pound little boy, is not growing little by little. Ethan loves friends and playing outside, he is the only one in the family that did not want to go back to school! Ethan loves little Lego guys, and regular army men, he does not like the "big" toys. He loves his bike, and adores his sisters. Ethan loves Everything with Tomato sauce, completely opposite of Hannah, ??? He likes Dr. Pepper. Shoe size is about a 3. Ethan is so funny because he really doesn't care at all about materialistic things, he went back to school shopping one time with me and then decided that I could do it for him. I am so not used to that, but welcome it as his sisters drive me nuts! I am grateful that boys do not care like girls.
Welcome Back to School! Yipee!
3 comments:
Jody this post made me so sad. I CAN NOT believe how big they are all getting. I can't believe how much we have missed and how much they have grown. We love and miss you tons. Keep the posts coming...maybe one day we will be as good together as you are on your own posting :) Hugs & kisses
So cute! I love that you put their bra sizes, I bet they appreciate that so much :)! Your post was such a good idea I am going to copy you!
Ha! I'll bet the girls were not happy with you - putting their bra size in and their weight! Let's see...Jody, weight 185; bra size 3HH (no that was before surgery), now 38 DD!
Post a Comment