This was a soccer tournament that Hannah played in a couple of weeks ago. Now that the kids are in school, I am finding time to post!!!! I counted all the tournaments we played this summer, 7 yes, I said 7. Each in a different l place throughout Utah, 3 that required hotel stays, and lots of money! During the summer we played more than 50 games. So much work but so much fun. Most of the tournaments were more about the fun and less about the soccer. As you can see from this picture below, Ethan is sick of soccer. He slept on the ground between our chairs. He feel asleep in the first five minutes and we had to wake him up when it is over. What's another soccer game, when you can take a nap??
Look at Hannah using that arm, she is as aggressive on the field as Katie. She did get a few calls this tournament, I want her to tone it down a bit, Thane and the coach say to "let her go".
No comments:
Post a Comment