Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yellowstone Day four

On the fourth and final day, we decided to drive to Mesa Falls.  Mesa falls is outside of the park.  Mom has a history with the falls, she was involved in helping with the placement of the bridge.  Jess, Amber, Thane, I and the kids, took off.  The falls was absolutely beautiful!!!  I loved it ( I know that I say that about many of the things that we saw).  There were minimal people, and we took some beautiful pictures.  I loved the lush terrain, probably growing from the mist of the falls.  It was also cool, again from the mist.  It was a quiet day, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  That night we went home, relaxed played games, and just enjoyed each other;s company.  Tuesday morning we got up and home we went.  I was so sad to come home.  I could have stayed a few more days.  There were so many more things that we could have seen.  I hope that we get invited again.  My kids really enjoyed it, and it really didn't take to much to entertain them.  Thanks mom, for staying after and making sure that the cabin was just right, so the invitation  might continue.  And Jess and Amber hopefully the next vacation together isn't more than a couple years!  Love you all.
Henry's lake, View from our cabin, we were 100 yards from the lake!

No comments: