Saturday, July 31, 2010

Eighteen years and Counting....

Happy anniversary to the love of my life.  Yes I love my kids so much, but I have truly found the love of my life.  Ican''t imagine life without him.  I hope that we have many more years together and there will be time for us just to be together.  Right now we are so busy that we only had one hour last night to go to dinner, and then I was texting the kids the whole time!!!  I asked him last night if he felt like it had been eighteen years, and he said yes, He He.  I wonder if he thinks that he is trapped by his evil wife??  He He.  I am amazed at all we have done in the past eighteen years, I never would have imagined that we would be where we are today.  I am so thankful that he works so hard for us, but  more importantly I am so glad that he likes to play as hard as all of us too!  I am equally grateful that he continues to want to be with me!  I love you Thane, Happy Anniversary!  :)

1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Now go and have some fun!! :)