Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yelowstone Day One.

     I decided that I would have to describe our vacation day by day.  The pictures exceeded 400 and I want to remember each moment.  We had a heavenly time.  None of us wanted to come home.  There were so many memories.  It was so beautiful, and there were many places that we didn't even see. 
     Day one we traveled to Yellowstone, on the way we went to Bear World.  It was a great experience.  The kids were really scared the first drive through, but on the second drive through they wanted to see everything.  We did get to see over 20 bears, 3 wolves and over 20 elk and deer including the albino Elk.  It was really great.  We then arrived at the 5 bedroom cabin. 

My cute little bears!
The grumpy Bear and his twins!
The Petting and feeding ZOO!
The kids figured out how to get food without money.  I am sure that we used up ten dollars worth of food!
The cabin we stayed in!

No comments: