Christmas was uneventful this year. It came and went so fast and I am glad it is over. Tomorrow the kids go back to school, all the Christmas stuff is put away, and I am ready to get back to my structured schedule. I complain when I don't have enough time, and then complain when there is too much! Either way, I love having structure in our lives. We had good times together, and over the break they got to stay with Nannie, go sledding a few times, played lots of Monopoly, and video games. I think that deep down they are ready too go back to school, as much as I get sick of them making messes. I am sure they are just as tired of me. We are all looking forward to the cruise in February and getting back on track after Christmas is one more step closer to a fun vacation. Below are our Christmas pictures.
 |
| Every year they have to sleep upstairs TOGETHER! Notice even the cat is included! They have a hard time going to sleep, but Santa can't come until they are snoring! The child-made bed, takes a lot of organization and time to put together. Katie took over for dad this year. |
 |
| Of course Santa thought that they were good this year! What was he thinking? He must be watching on the good days! This is Hannah and Ej's couch |
 |
| Jerra is decorating her room with a candy theme so Santa left her things for her room. The candy machine was the hit of the day. |
 |
| Katie just got her room repainted and she wanted things for her magnetic wall and NEW fish tank that she purchased with her own money. (She made money working for Grandma this summer). She also wanted a storage system that she could put her crafts in. |
 |
| Jerra bought this Webkinz for EJ with her own money and then she took some of my old socks and make it a sleeping bed. SHe embroidered it's initials into the sleeping bag. Perfect, EJ loved it and Thane and I loved that she had put so much thought into it. |
 |
| Jerra received a Tootsie Roll journal from Hannah, It was also a great gift! |
 |
| Katie and Jerra are once again friends, I love it when they realize that it is easier to love each other than to fight with one another. Hopefully this last for a while. |
 |
| For dinner we stayed in our PJ's and made cheese and chocolate Fondue for dinner. Of course the Chocolate was much more fin than the cheese. The kids loved it. Really easy, and REALLY fun! |
 |
| Hannah obviously had the most fun with it. I am not sure she had any cheese Fondue? |
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment