Monday, March 8, 2010

All partied out....






















As the title says I have had it with parties. Last weekend we had the twins birthday , then Sunday was Amber's baby shower, then Fowers family party. This weekend, the kids were baptized so Saturday was filled with church and family, after that we went to my nephew Jesse's second birthday party. AGGH! I am tired of Mayo, 2 liter pops, plain potato chips, and paper plates.
The twins baptism was nice. It was very small, just family and Katie and Jerra did the talks. They did an awesome job and I was really proud of them. The twins enjoyed themselves, and even though I really am sick of parties, I enjoyed seeing family.

Needless to say I am glad it is over. On with the next things, work this weekend! Hopefully the parties are all done for a while at least!












No comments: