Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Happy Birthday Darien!
Okay so I am an aunt again!!! My little brother Jess and Amber had their first baby last night. He is so cute! I forget how cute they are at that age, cause my house is full of brats! He was born at about 11:15pm and weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. Amber did so good and never a complaint. She is such a trooper cause she made it two days past her due date, (I will never understand, I delivered much earlier). She labored for only a few hours and Darien was here. I am so excited to see him! We all love him already. The kids are not able to go into the hospital room, so we will have to see him this weekend. I haven't told them that yet, they are going to be devastated. We love you Amber Jesse and Darien.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are elated he is here too! I think he is excited to have so many nieces and nephews.
Love you.
Jess and Amber
Post a Comment