The twins had a great birthday on Thursday. Hannah got a doll a white dress, some little pet shops, and some clothes. EJ got a DIRT BIKE! This was not my idea and I still become ill when I see it. He was so surprised when he saw it now all he wants to do is ride it. I am surprised to see how well he does. The bike is just his size and with all the gear, Jared and Stacie gave to us, I have to admit he looks really cute. He makes me laugh with the throttle, he loves the sound that it makes!! Such a boy! I kind of enjoy buying boy things, as I am so used to the girls., but no necessarily happy with a dirt bike. What happen to matchbox cars??? Happy Birthday babies!
<
On Saturday the kids had their Olympic Birthday party. It was a hit, and I am glad it is over! The kids competed against each other with their Olympic events getting prizes as the won. It was really fun and, all the kids were surprisingly good! After the party, everyone went outside to enjoy the warm day, some of us joined together in a game of basket ball. I think the kids enjoyed that as much as the party. The twins loved it and are now 8! This Saturday they are baptised!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Guys!!!!!!!
Post a Comment