Sunday, March 28, 2010
Latest Breaking News: Thane scores two goals at soccer game!
Yes it is true, I have been out beat by my manly athletic husband, well OK just manly! Thane scored two goals last night at our game. I think that I was more excited than him, but jealous that I couldn't come through myself (although close). I am proud of you Thane! NO we didn't win, but the fact that we are playing is a success! OUR biggest fan you might ask??? OF course my dad and Vanessa! They scream loud whether we win or not! They are at every game, even the late 10 pm ones and always excited to come! Even though Thane couldn't walk this morning, I am sure he will be back next week! Pray for me though he has had his share of the spotlight! He He!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment